2017 TN Summer
Ridley Park - Columbia, TN
What: 2017 TN Summer Showcase Tournement
When: July 14-16, 2017
Where: Ridley Park, Columbia, TN
Tournament Fee: $750.00 NO GATE, NO PARKING FEES
Host: Debbie Viviers and Doug Jackson
Debbie Viviers - firstname.lastname@example.org 931-841-1507
Doug Jackson - email@example.com 256-460-1136
July 14, 2017
9:00-3:00 Skills Camp
5:00 Pools Games begin
9:00am Saturday and Sunday, continue pool games into tournament bracket.
Skills Camp will be facilitated by:
University North Alabama UNA - Ashley Cozart and Staff
2016 DII National Champions
Snead State SSCC - Tracy Grindrod and Staff
2016 Clinches No. 3 Spot in ACCC
Columbia State CSCC - Lori Retherford and Staff
2013-2014 RunnerUp NJCAA
When: 9:00-3:00 July 14, 2017 (Friday)
Where: Complex B, fields 3,4 and 5 - Ridley Park, Columbia, TN
Age: Open to any and all 2017-2022 Graduates
Price: $80.00 Per Player, Discount for 5 or more players from one team $60.00 Per Player.
Individual Player $80.00 pay link
Group plalyers $60.00 pay link
Player Profiles: We are providing player profile booklets to all college coaches. All teams are required to complete player profile forms. If you want to use this form download complete and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Click to Download Player Profile Form your forms must be received by July 11th to be included in the pack of teams given to each school representative.
University of Norther Alabama UNA
Snead State SSCC
Columbia State CSCC
University of the South
Volunteer State VSCC
Motlow State MSCC
AL Kraze - Florence, AL
Game Time Elite - Columbia, TN
MJ Lady Rumble - Mount Juliet, TN
AL Kraze (McClusky) - Florence, AL
Renegades - Columbia, TN
Awards: Individual and team awards will be awarded to top two places.
Balls: Teams supply game balls, game balls must be new .47 core 375 compression ball. Balls will be available for purchase at the tournament for $60.00 per dozen or $5 each. AD STARR spirit ball.
Refund Policy: Once you are accepted into the tournament NO refund will be granted. We only issue credits for future events granted we find another team to fill your spot. If a team drops out two weeks prior to the event NO refund or credit will be given.
Rain Policy: The tournament director reserves the right to delay or reschedule games as needed. In case of rain delays, a restricted schedule may be implemented. If any pool games get rained out we will use Sunday to make these games up and the elimination round will be eliminated. Any rain out games will be canceled without money refunded. The head coach is responsible for finding out changed game times in the event of rain.
- Home team will be decided by coin toss. Line up cards are to be turned into the official scorekeeper before each game. Visiting teams are responsible for keeping the scoreboard and the home team is responsible for keeping the official scorebook.
- The pitching distance for this tournament will be set at 43 feet.
- If your team is short of players you can pick up players from teams playing in the event to complete pool games and your score is recorded as a forfiet. If you do not have enough players to play in the single elimination bracket you can not play.
- Teams supply game balls, new .47 core 375 compression ball.
- Metal cleats are permitted in this event.
- There will be no protests allowed in this tournament.
Substitutions: Free defensive substitutions are allowed as long as the batting order does not change. In this tournament you will be allowed to bat 12 players. Teams may utilize the courtesy runner rule for catchers & pitchers only. The definition of a courtesy runner is a player who is not currently in the batting order. If you don‘t have any subs your last batted out may be used for the pitcher or catcher.
Game Time: Exposure pool games are 1 hour and 10 minutes finish the inning with NO tie breaker being played. Elimination games will be 1 hour and 15 minutes with the mercy rules in effect.
Run Rule: There is NO run rule for pool play games. Elimination run rule games will be 12 after 3, 10 after 4, 8 after 5.
Tie Breater: Indernational tie breaking rules. Last battered out on second with no outs.
Seeding for single elimination bracket:
- Win / Loss Record
- Head To Head (If It Applies)
- Runs Allowed
- Runs Earned
- Coin Toss
College Coach Request: If a college coach has a request to see a specific player run or play a postion. The tournament director reserves the right to ask the team coaches to accomadate the request.
Time Management rules:
- The pitcher will get 5 warm up pitches to begin the game there after she will get two.
- The batter must receive signs with one foot in the batters box.
- One offensive conference per inning, and one defensive conference per inning, on the 2nd trip to the mound you must take your pitcher out.
- There will be no arguing of calls by the coaches and there will be no protesting of games, the first purpose of the tournament is exposure and the games will not be stopped due to these matters.
***Tournament director has the right to alter any of the above information as seen fit***